Blacked Out Infotainment Screen Recall (Software Update) / Left Turn Signal Noise Briefly Disappears Occasionally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Micahsd

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '21 is doing this as well. I had it in the shop about 2 months ago & now today for same issue - the service rep told me to get it on video when it happens. I was finally able to capture on video to show the service tech. Today the service rep called & said they can only get it to duplicate if the driver isn't wearing a seat belt. Strange - when I took the video I was wearing my seatbelt. Hoping Chevy will get something figured out on this & get it corrected.
Interesting. There is supposedly a new infotainment software version out (I think it's V160). I'm going to pressure my dealer to try installing that update as this problem for me started right after they installed that blanking screen update.

Last time I complained about it they could duplicate it but had no fix, although that was probably 6-8 months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz