Blackbear Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16yukondenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After lots of positive reviews on the forum I decided to pull the trigger on the blackbear tune. I am really glad that I did it! The process was very simple to follow and I was able to install my tune in about a week from receiving the autocal, this is after collecting run files then sending them out and having them tuned for me and reinstalled. The acceleration is much smoother now and am enjoying the AFM delete along with it. Around town drivability is effortless at low speeds. I had previously had the range AFM delete and decided to return it for the full tune option. I was concerned at first that MPG would suffer but it is almost the same as before the tune with AFM on. Highly recommend if anyone is on the fence about it. Next up CAI and exhaust, and retune.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After lots of positive reviews on the forum I decided to pull the trigger on the blackbear tune. I am really glad that I did it! The process was very simple to follow and I was able to install my tune in about a week from receiving the autocal, this is after collecting run files then sending them out and having them tuned for me and reinstalled. The acceleration is much smoother now and am enjoying the AFM delete along with it. Around town drivability is effortless at low speeds. I had previously had the range AFM delete and decided to return it for the full tune option. I was concerned at first that MPG would suffer but it is almost the same as before the tune with AFM on. Highly recommend if anyone is on the fence about it. Next up CAI and exhaust, and retune.
Be prepared to wait a LONG TIME for the retune. They must be pretty quick with new customers but its since mid September I am waiting for an updated tune.

Akinshake

Reaction score
Be prepared to wait a LONG TIME for the retune. They must be pretty quick with new customers but its since mid September I am waiting for an updated tune.
And its not unlimited retunes now... like when i bought it. You can imagine my reaction when he told me he was no longer going to honor the terms of the sale....

And it took 45 business days i think for my retune spring of last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd