BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again!

We are happy to announce our Black Friday Sale, for one day only, Friday the 29th!

Save big on our AutoCal tuning hardware!

Plus package deals available on our performance parts!

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again!

We are happy to announce our Black Friday Sale, for one day only, Friday the 28th!

Save big on our AutoCal tuning hardware!

Plus package deals available on our performance parts!
what about just tuning if you have a autocal already? normally $400

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is live, save $50 off the AutoCal hardware, tune and license packages. Plus if we are offering deals on performance parts packages. Let me know if you have any questions.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on your website but do not see any of the black Friday specials. Everything is the same price as it's been for the last 12 months. Is there a code or anything I need? I also can't find myself in your database. My email isn't found.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was on your website but do not see any of the black Friday specials. Everything is the same price as it's been for the last 12 months. Is there a code or anything I need? I also can't find myself in your database. My email isn't found.
When you check out we will automatically take $50 off the AutoCal. For parts packages, you would just let us know what parts you are interested in, and we will let you know pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2