Black Bear Tune Review for 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.3L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mainecrab

Reaction score
I have had my tune for some months now but I wanted to give a review after spending some time with the tuned completed product.

This thing is amazing to say the least! The truck not only turned to another vehicle it now is almost a large sports car. Hitting the old Tow button to no torque management mode is too much fun just during normal driving. I don't do that often though.

Mileage is about the same maybe a little better. I had them remove the cylinder deactivation and I suggest the same for you.

The tuning process itself was not difficult and Justin let me know a few things like the gas I considered fairly decent was still pinging and an overfill of transmission fluid. I removed a quart and added back just a little before half to correct that issue. Also started used shell premium exclusively.

Overall for the money I'd do it again and I am thinking of tuning all the rest of my vehicles. I should of had them do my Impala while I had the EFI Live device in my possession.

If you are on the fence let me tell you, jump over and get on board. Probably the best mod far none, well the caddy tails are nice too Ill get pics of those up soon as well.

Jason

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Jason, thank you very much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying the new tune. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645