Black Bear Performance Tuning Washington June 18-20 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add 2 others to the official deposit paid list, BlackSSS and Slider67!!!

Updated Roll Call List:

Black Bear List:
1) Rivieraracing (Deposit Paid)
2) Z71Bowtie (Deposit Paid)
3) Crazy Al (Deposit Paid)
4) Earl
5) Wcortesi (Deposit Paid)
6) Ss'n pnw
7) dave_ix
8) Conor
9) Tdaz250
10) 01yukonslt
11) 03_2500HD_crew
12) slider67 (Deposit Paid)
13) heavy 454
14) run8 (Deposit Paid)
15) RedZRX (Deposit Paid)
16) SSSilverado23
17) BlackSSS (Deposit Paid)
18) Amac70 (Deposit Paid)
19) Kevlar (Deposit Paid)
20)----Your----
21)----Name----
22)----Here----

Retunes:
1) Tahoe03MM
2) CenWaSS

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cmon guys, lets get the month started out right and get those deposits in!! Already have the minimum but lets get the rest of us on board!! Just a month and a half a way till the big day!!!!!:party33:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, we lost one guys, not enough time for his truck to get tuned during the meet so he is getting a cable tune, sorry to lose you Heavy454 but wish you the best on the cable tune!!

Updated Roll Call List:

Black Bear List:
1) Rivieraracing (Deposit Paid)
2) Z71Bowtie (Deposit Paid)
3) Crazy Al (Deposit Paid)
4) Earl
5) Wcortesi (Deposit Paid)
6) Ss'n pnw
7) dave_ix
8) Conor
9) Tdaz250
10) 01yukonslt
11) 03_2500HD_crew
12) slider67 (Deposit Paid)
13) run8 (Deposit Paid)
14) RedZRX (Deposit Paid)
15) SSSilverado23
16) BlackSSS (Deposit Paid)
17) Amac70 (Deposit Paid)
18) Kevlar (Deposit Paid)
19) ----Your----
20) ----Name----
21) ----Here----

Retunes:
1) Tahoe03MM
2) CenWaSS

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the official date and where is it happening? i emailed justin to get a retune on the date and he said they were still not sure of the dates and where it was going to take place. ANY INFO?

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
what is the official date and where is it happening? i emailed justin to get a retune on the date and he said they were still not sure of the dates and where it was going to take place. ANY INFO?

All of the information is in the very first posting:

Where: Costco
1470 Marvin Rd NE
Lacey, Washington 98516

When: June 18-20

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Justin won't be able to schedule tune updates, until he knows how many tunes he has scheduled, and whether or not he will need be there for the full weekend.

Not sure when you emailed him, as this has been set for this weekend for a few weeks now.

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well when i emailed him he said the weekend was in doubt and he wasnt sure if he wanted to tune at the costco cause he didnt know if they would like everybody milling around in the parking lot. thats why i asked, if i could be fit into the schedule for a retune that would be most appreciated if not just let me know.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Justin responded to my email on march 25, "I dont have that information yet , as that trip is not even scheduled yet"

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ah ok, that was a few months back. Things are set now, except for the location, as Justin will probably do the tuning from his hotel parking lot. CostCo can get pretty crowded, and the in/out could be a pain. The past few meets have been great with having folks meet him at his hotel parking lot.

Since we are still a month and a half away from the meet, I would suggest emailing him in two weeks to check on a spot for a tune update. As of right now, he doesn't know what the total count will be nor how many timeslots will be available. He does his tunes back to back so his free time in between is minimal, but he will try to work you in.

What is your update for? Did you add mods? Also, did you have a cable tune or a traditional tune?

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a cable tune and yes i have since added electric fans, exhaust, and gears when i put on the 20's. Sounds good i will try to email as the meet gets closer, sorry to come off as rude. I was just trying to figure things out between his emails to me and the info already on here. Thanks for the info much appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42

Latest posts