Black Bear Performance Tuning New Jersey, June 10-12 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Bridgewater, New Jersey

When: June 10-12 2011

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please go to http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected].

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

Last edited:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhh literally screaming like a little girl inside thanks bub and jenna you to are awesome!

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

i was checking up on this like everyother day since the post on here and gmfs lol

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Also big thanks to Haley

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I emailed them that question no response yet :(...time slot is very key for me because i have work that day.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Not sure i was looking for that too emailed haley nothing yet a time slot is important for me since i have work that day....:(

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Um...this is what i got...
Hi Garry,

We have not yet opened up our deposit form yet for that trip, but should be doing so here in the next 3-4 weeks.

Justin

so hold tight everyone lol im so excited my truck needs some giddy up..

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
You mean the tune goes for three days?and if thats so the i had no clue but now i know thanks! ill still be pressed for time haha between college and work im all over the place all the time and ill be taking summer classes

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, friday, saturday and sunday. he has time slots every hour for the 3 days. during the day hours he chooses that is.

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Where do I send my deposit & pick a time slot??

We will begin accepting deposits about 2 months prior to the meet, and you will need to submit your deposits at http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp

Timeslots will be available a few weeks prior to the meet, and they will be emailed as well as posted. Please be sure we have the correct email address for you when submitting your deposit, to ensure that you will receive a timeslot availability later down the road.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33