Black Bear Performance Tune, Minneapolis, MN - July 27-28, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Minneapolis, MN

When: July 27-28, 2012

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected].

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can barely type I am crying so hard! This has made the worst week in my 4 years at work into the best. Count me in gonna send my deposit in asap!

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deposit sent! All ready called a bunch of guys at work to hammer on them. Question though. I have a guy at work with a Malibu boat with a 350 in it. Can he get that tuned? What info if any would be needed to find out? Come on MN lets get those deposits in!

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am slightly confused, Julie you are saying 12 more yet I put my deposit in already and your website is still showing zero deposits. Just wanting to make sure mine made it as I received confirmation that it went through. Also is it possible to tune a boat. It is an '05 and he wants to know.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 7 more to go!!!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I am slightly confused, Julie you are saying 12 more yet I put my deposit in already and your website is still showing zero deposits. Just wanting to make sure mine made it as I received confirmation that it went through. Also is it possible to tune a boat. It is an '05 and he wants to know.

We now only need 7 more deposits to make this tuning meet happen. We did get your deposit - thank you!

I don't think Justin can tune a boat, but I will ask him - you never know! Stay tuned....

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So it is like I suspected - Justin cannot tune your friend's boat unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia