Black Bear Performance Tune, Charlotte, NC – Oct. 26th weekend, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cavan806

Reaction score
Time Slots

I am sure this question is going to be hard to answer...I really want to get a tune done while you are in Charlotte. However I have to go to a wedding that Saturday. How late do you typically work till on Fridays and how early do you typically start on Saturdays? Hopefully I am able to squeez a time slot in there somewhere between work and the wedding.

Thanks
Greg

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure this question is going to be hard to answer...I really want to get a tune done while you are in Charlotte. However I have to go to a wedding that Saturday. How late do you typically work till on Fridays and how early do you typically start on Saturdays? Hopefully I am able to squeez a time slot in there somewhere between work and the wedding.

Thanks
Greg

Hi Greg,

Looks like Justin will be tuning all day on Saturday (he usually starts at 8am) and taking a few tunes on Sunday as well.

When responding to my time slot email, just remind me of your conflict and I'll get you scheduled accordingly!

stickM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sunday slots available?

I would like to schedule a tune in Charlotte but can only be there on Sunday. Please let me know if Sunday slots are available. Thanks!

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to schedule a tune in Charlotte but can only be there on Sunday. Please let me know if Sunday slots are available. Thanks!

I haven't made the schedule yet - will do so starting early next week. I try to accommodate everyone's scheduling needs as best I can.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time slot email just went out. Please let me know if you did not receive yours so I can resend.

Sorry for the tardiness in sending this out guys – I was out of the office.

stickM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Julie,
I sent you another email requesting info on the possibility of a Sunday tune in Charlotte.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz