Black Bear Performance Tune, Charlotte, NC – Oct. 26th weekend, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Charlotte, NC

When: Weekend of Oct. 26, 2012

How Much:
$50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected].

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i was looking forward to this. but just found out i might be deployed again. well hopefully i can make a different date.

Brock

Reaction score
Hey, might be interested. I have a SC Vivid & think it was a bad purchase($600). What would I have to spend to get a BB that is similar? unit on dash-on the fly computing-set up for my K&N cold air intake + new dual Magnaflow exaust-recalibrate speedo & tire pressure levels & possible gear ratio change??

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is it that you are trying to compute? Really unless you have major modifications, I wouldn't worry about what a indash says.

How you wanted good gauges, I would go with a PLX DM-100 and an Aeroforce combo- I ran this on my Tahoe and loved it. My Tahoe had some extensive mods on it, so monitoring AFR, boost and trans temps were a must.

Otherwise, the AutoCal will allow you to monitor your system, when you are hooked up to a laptop. That is also what we use as a remote custom handheld tuner. We can custom tune for all that you requested above, except for tire pressure levels (not sure what you want "tuned" for them though).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019