Black Bear Performance is an Authorized MagnaCharger Supercharger dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXDENALI

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2010 Yukon Denali AWD is there a system available for my ride? Can you OM a ball park price? Looking for supercharger + tune.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2010 Yukon Denali AWD is there a system available for my ride? Can you OM a ball park price? Looking for supercharger + tune.

Ooo! This is gonna be sick! Magnacharged Denali!!

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yes there are most definitely systems for your vehicle, we plan on putting one on our Denali as well.

Hit up magnacharger.com and decide which system you are interested in (TVS1900 or TVS2300) as well as the finish. Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your info and I will get you a quote.

The retail price on a black TVS1900 is ~$6,000 (without a tune or shipping).

pnap88p

Reaction score
looking for some prices for a 2008 tahoe ltz 5.3, i just purchased the efilive package for 549 from the site and i completely missed this about the supercharger, i am actually waiting for my tune to come back from the email as i sent it on saturday.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We can't post prices online, only via email.

Hit up magnacharger.com and decide which system you are interested in (TVS1900 or TVS2300) as well as the finish. Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your info and I will get you a quote.

Darth Maul

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jenna,
Without doing a dyno on the SC truck how reliable or how good are your tunes out the "box" so to speak? not all trucks are made on a Wednesday.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All our tunes are dyno developed and tested. For folks who are running FI, we recommend the scan cable or the AutoCal tune, so we are tuning for that specific vehicle's parameters.

We do have our own load bearing dynos, and recommend that folks who do get dyno tunes, find a shop that has a tuner knowledgable in the vehicle that is using a load bearing dyno. Tuning based off of pulls (inertia dyno) is not a sufficient way to tune. Also, a follow up street tune should be performed.

Darth Maul

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok essentially what I am inquiring about is if i were to buy a supercharger, could I purchase a tuner from you, for an 07 Esc, and have preform like it should, or do you recommend Dyno'ing, being you sell these on the reg?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu