Black Bear Performance is an Authorized MagnaCharger Supercharger dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black Bear Performance proudly offers MagnaCharger Superchargers as an additional product to its customers. We offer package deals with the blowers and they can be found in our store:

Black Bear Performance Store

Last edited:

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent you an e-mail on this, looking for cost on an '09 6.2 6-speed 4X4 Tahoe. Also wanted to know if you hade before/after dyno numbers?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't see an email from you, which account did you send it to? Magnacharger has a bunch of dyno sheets up on their website if you want to check them out. Also, check out the different finishes/setups, as you will need to pick which one you would like to go with. Their prices listed will give you a good idea of the ballpark dollar figures.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the link above. I saw their site but didn't see any pricing until I really started digging around. 6K isn't too bad, but I didn't see any dyno runs for the 6.2 in a Tahoe/Escalade. I'm guessing it should make about the same power as the 6.2 Camaro, around 450-475 RWHP?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The blower is worth ~120 ftlbs TQ with the pulley it comes with, I wouldn't expect the same numbers as the Camaro as they are two completely different vehicles.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I will have the money for one of these by the middle of the year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B