Big 3 wiring questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
I already got the 1.0 red and black wire along with new battery side connections from knukoncepts. I started the measurements for the big 3 and I'm not sure of a few things.
1) Do I run 1.0 wire to the fuse box under the hood also.
2) I have seen pics where they run + from the battery to the alt and also from the red junction box to the alt, isnt that overkill.
3) The + from the battery goes straight to the starter and there is a splice in the red juction box to provide power. Does every one run the + cable all the way to the starter.
4) Now the grounds, do I run one to the front bumper, and one to the block, and one from the block to the frame.
5) It seems I need to have very long skinny arms to get this done. Any tips or tricks out there.

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
It still doesnt answer my questions completely. From looking at it a complete replacement would be a job and a half. I think Ill order some 4awg to do the small stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n