Best weather proof floor mats for Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weather techs are excellent. I like that they catch everything. Although as a detailer they are a major pain in the ass to clean. And they don't look as nice. I just purchased a set of nnbs model color matched floor mats for my 2006 Denali. They are for the cashmere interior and are a perfect match to my 2006 tan leather interior and carpets. And my front ones have a nice red GMC logo which I like. we had a massive thunder storm this afternoon. I had to sprint through torrential downpour to my car haha. And with how much it had rained in less than an hour my car was parked in basically a small creek that the larking lot had turned into. My mats caught every drop of water and my carpets were totally dry when I got home a little bit ago. Plus they are easy to clean all the grooves and patterns in the liner and they look great.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Here's my Chevy version after a quick shake. Got them in 2011 for my last Avy with an ebony interior, and they are holding up pretty good. I was lazy today, but next time I'll take them out and spray em down...

20160629_095808.jpg

OP
OP
D

Davidd

Reaction score
Weather beaters arrived yesterday front rear and cargo. Great fit and color is great. Very happy w them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts