Best weather proof floor mats for Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidd

Reaction score
My new used 2013 Denali with light cashmere arrives tomorrow. My last vehicle had weather beater rubber mats by husky. My new Denali has light tan or cashmere, wondering if there is a preferred mat for this vehicle. If not, I will get the weather beaters again but looking for great fit and color match. Any suggestions? Seems like weather tech may be another alternative, not sure if they are as good or better.

I need front and second row buckets plus rear cargo

Last edited:

welfarewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech or Husky Liners. Here are my second row buckets with WT mats. I have Husky mats up front, the WT mats I had would slide around to much, the Huskys have spikes or nibs plus a floormat anchor to prevent any sliding. 20160205_132021.jpg 20160205_132035.jpg

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Weathertech don't keep there shape nicely, If your fussy like I am huskey has a few different lines and mine in both trucks and have kept there shape. They also stay in place. In my work truck they take some good abuse with me getting in and out with my muddy boots and the power was up clean.

Polaris425

Reaction score
I've always used classic Huskyliners. A lot of people bragged about the WeatherTech's being much better. The last truck I had, I bought the weather beater Husky's. I loved them. Great fit, they didn't move around, and were very nice.

This time, I went with the weathertech's. I'm not happy at all with them. They are thin, and do not fit perfectly like they claim they should. "Laser measured for exact fit" well... someone was drinking the day they measured the 07-14 tahoe's. Because mine do not fit well on the driver side, and they are thin and move around a lot.

My next truck, I'll go back to the huskyliner weather beaters.

OP
OP
D

Davidd

Reaction score
Ok, this was helpful. As someone who has used the husky weather beaters for the last year, I am completely happy with them in the 4Runner application but wondered if the results might be different for the Denali. Sounds like the WB remains the top choice, will be ordering this week.

Last edited:

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If color-match is a concern for the OP, I suggest going with black mats. I have the cashmere (tan) interior in my '08 and I went with black mats----which looks good, as I have black door and dash trim---because I felt I would not get a great color-match with the carpet going with tan mats.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you go on muddin trips every week, I would recommend going with the oem rubbers. Weathertech, Husky and all the "liner type" turn your top end model into a wt with hard plastic floors, and are a pita to remove and clean (I end up just wiping down the wifes instead of pulling them out). The oem all weather are pliable, perfect fit, and leave enough carpet to absorb noise/look nice. They are also cheaper and much easier to remove and clean. The area by the sills doesn't curl up and look like ass either. Best place to buy is off ebay dealership sites...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second the black mats. I have light titanium leather, and the black looks great. Light floor mats are externally dirty...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Davidd

Reaction score
Actually, mine ca,e w the gmc factory rubber mats in addition to the carpet. I suppose I should have considered using them but already ordered the husky mats. I do spend a lot of time off-road, at least 2x a month

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65