Best option for swapping seats in an 01 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Lew

Reaction score
The light grey seats in my 01 Yukon are looking rough. Was thinking about covering them with new seat covers, but I know some peeps get seats at salvage yards for the same price. So I want to know, if I swap the front seats out, what's the nicest option for me? I have power, heated seats with memory so I'd like to keep that if I could. I'm sure there are differences in wiring, but if it's not too difficult I'll take it on. Would newer model seats work? I've seen Esky seats, but the color doesn't look right and I dont know about the controls. Any thoughts? Send pics if you got em too.

LAWYER2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found a pretty good deal on a complete interior set for an 05 Denali. I would just hold out until something pops up. I've noticed private party parts sales are a lot more reasonably priced than salvage yards.

OP
OP
Big Lew

Big Lew

Reaction score
Thanks Dave,
How do the 05 seats fit and looK? I see you've been looking into swapping yours out. Wondering about the wiring too. I'll keep an eye out for a set, and I'll be keeping an eye out for any updates on your thread.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb