Best online place to buy OEM parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmtk

Reaction score
I’ve got a decent list of stuff I need but am a little overwhelmed with all the different sites. Does anyone have a rec on which site is usually the cheapest? I’m a little wary of ebay but may get a few things from there.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I’ve got a decent list of stuff I need but am a little overwhelmed with all the different sites. Does anyone have a rec on which site is usually the cheapest? I’m a little wary of ebay but may get a few things from there.
I use Amazon alot, some guys like rockauto. Iirc, they advertise on the forum.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In no particular order, Ebay, Amazon, Rock Auto. Well, for me, the first two and then Rock Auto. On Ebay there are a couple of dealerships/companies that consistently have the best prices that I buy from and if they're close, I'll give them my business anyway.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rockauto is pretty hard to beat, but occasionally select items can be found on ebay or one of the above mentioned sites for slightly less but not often. sometimes even if it is a couple dollars more on rockauto I will go ahead and purchase from them because they often offer a better warranty and they likely wont be disappearing into the night all of a sudden.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a +1 for rockauto. Put in a 500 dollar order today, and they were able to respond to a query in record time. One down side is the cost of shipping. I paid 30 bucks in shipping, but it all evened out with the awesome discount code. That's a nice thing about amazon, if you use mainstream parts. Free 2 day shipping if youre a prime member, which I am. The billstein shocks were similar in price + shipping, and they actually didnt carry the wagner OEX brake pads, so rockauto won this round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts