Bench seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
I want to switch my 96 2 door seats to power bench split seats from a burban now my seats are manual with power lumbar is the connectir the same or will i need more modification to the connector from my seats to the new ones

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
electrical connection should be identical. verify connector provisions on Tahoe to be sure color position match. if not let me know and i will hook you up.

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Ok so the connections fit however i ran into a couple of snags so for anyone that might want to do this hear goes....first off the seat track doesnt line up now you can either drill two more holes where the previous center console was or get a power seat track from a diff chevy truck also the passenger seat does not line up either so you will have to take off the old track and swap with the new seat also the seat belt connected to the floor seams to be shorter and i will also have to locate drivers side trim pieces to cover the bolt holes as they are different ....Over all i am happy it gives me more room and the ability to move my seat up and down is enormous especially being 6'5 and they look great and are in near new condition....

Fyi Seats were from a suburban