Bay Area freeway takeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah, what retards. I wonder why the people behind them stopped in the first place, and if they did have 8 cars across, all stopping at once, after one of them moved, why didn't they just go through? I bet i could put my tire ontop of that little POS 5.0's hood, and get the message across reasonably....

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is called a "show" it even happens in middle of streets. Bunch of videos, people ven get beat up if they try to interfear or put on a bad show.

I'm going to stop my post here, I'm going to be civil.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is called a "show" it even happens in middle of streets. Bunch of videos, people ven get beat up if they try to interfear or put on a bad show.

" Sideshow" Sideshows have been goin on for a long time around here. (15+ years) I never got into the sideshows when i was younger. It was a lot bigger when i was in high school, but since has calmed down a little bit. The sideshows would normally take place on the street, but a couple years back, this happened. The freeway takeover happened twice that i know of, and was a couple of months between eachother. Law enforcement was cracking down hard with people performing sideshow events or even spectating were gettin their shit impounded and fined before this took place. The sideshows are nowhere near what they were 10 years ago when there would be hundreds of people gathered on a street watchin people swing there shit and race.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This kind of crap really irks me. I agree with all of you guys who would have driven through their little "sideshow" or whatever the hell it's called. I would have happily driven over their rustangs simply because they are fords. And if any of those little gangsta thug wannabe dumbasses even came close to approaching my vehicle with ill intent...

I'll stop there due to my occupation, but you catch my drift.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score

thats why law enforcement should fly their helicopters out there, throw out some tear gas...then open fire on everyone up front with assault rifles :)
most of them probly have guns in their cars..they all looked pretty ****** ghetto anyways...

I'd love to see a bunch of ghetto pieces of shit laying dead in the middle of the freeway :D it makes me happy just thinking about it!

ugh...makes me SO ashamed of being from California...so much stupidity =( its very sad

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645