Bay Area freeway takeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its one thing to race and another to close a street/freeway for this crap. If they want to do this why dont they go find an empty parking lot and do it there instead of pissing a bunch of people off. Everytime I see a video of this sideshow stuff its always the same cars, mainly mustangs. I would have found a dump truck and crushed all there cars.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have paid a substantial amount of money to have killed as many of those things as possible..

But someone who thinks what they are doing is more important than the jobs and familys of all of those innocent people waiting to get to them... deserves to die. Period.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Would be funny to see a disgruntled postal worker roll through there in a big rig delivery truck. Mowing em down

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bet if ONE person.. would have got out of their car.. it would have caused a chain reaction not even the cops could have stopped.. for every ONE person who stood up to this shit 2 more would have followed suit... before too long you have a bunch dead mustang owners and no witnesses :0)

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
would be fun to pull out the sig and nail a tire on each one... cause them to limp it down the freeway, have time to get caught, and drive by slowly laughing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC