Backup camera guide/gridlines gone ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I noticed that the reverse camera grids/lines do not show up when backing up. I have looking all over the options screens, and I cannot find this setting. Are those no longer shown on the 2021 Yukon Denali's?

Reaction score
Well now you have to share the solution. I’ve had the grid lines come and go, and not sure what I inadvertently did to make them disappear.

OP
OP
J

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well now you have to share the solution. I’ve had the grid lines come and go, and not sure what I inadvertently did to make them disappear.

In the picture I posted -- check out the second to the last option on the screen ... the one with the trailer on it. Toggle through that until you get grid lines.

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a 2022 Tahoe and the grid lines seem to be gone every time I restart the car. I don't want to have to tap the grid lines button every time I go in reverse. Is there a buried setting anywhere to make the grid lines stay on every time?

Zpd1229

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is an actual setting to turn them on for good however, although my setting is flipped to “on” they still decide when they want to work. I’m not talking about the icon on the bottom left when you’re already in reverse, I’m talking about an actual setting in “settings.”

TonyCicerone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I've got the setting turned on so they should automatically come on each time. If I go into reverse and turn them on, then go back to drive and then back to reverse, they show up. But very rarely do they show up otherwise.