Are you a keeper or seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been a seller. Then I bought a 2009 Challenger with plans to keep it. During that time I also purchased a 1987 Silverado SWB for fun. After I dealt with it and realized how little I used it I sold it (8 months). Around 6 months after that I started seeing my Challenger in the same light and traded it off. Then I met all you dorks.

TLDR: Seller. Keeper. Seller. Met dorks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have pet names now!! :win:

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seller. If I happen to find exactly what I'm looking for, at the right price, and it's in the right condition, I'll go for it.

If I were to find a 6 speed Cummins for sale around here that's fully loaded, I'd be trading in the HD for it.

Sooner or later, I'd like to get myself a toy/project. Either another 2 door, or a Tacoma truck. But who know's how long I'll keep that. I like change lol

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Keeper of my 2dr but seller of anything else. If there is cash money it talks to me n i sell

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know what I am, hah.
I know I wont sell it though, even after posting it up for sale 4 times in the past 2 years.

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
I def didnt wanna sell my 99 it was more out of necessity but ill sleep.in my 96 before ide sell this one

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll sell anyhting if I can get a good deal and buy somehting else. Only thing I will never sell is my 65 Galaxie.

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to say I'm a seller, it's too easy to fix em up flip them and move up to a better one. I just bought my 3rd 2 door tahoe in 3 months, sold the second one I bought back to the original owner he was a keeper type.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a keeper... My dad bought me my 69 Charger when I was 16 and I still have it... I had a buick le sabre the motor blew... And now my LIMITED...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz