Are Visonik subs any good??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Specifically the V1068D4s. Saw some online and for some reason really like the look of them but haven't heard much about them.

Anybody familiar with this sub?

Thanks!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd keep looking around, what exactly are you looking for in a woofer? Sealed woofer? Ported, high power, Q,etc?

OP
OP
tsb09000

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Eh, not really looking for new subs, just stumbled across them online and like the look, purely aesthetically though. I've been thinking about building another fiberglass box and figured I'd see if anyone has had any luck with them.

Here's the picture that got me, not sure why, but I just like the way they look...

VisonikV1068D4.jpg

Oh, I guess I should mention that I'm thinking about mounting one 'normal' and inverting the other.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you do get them, be sure to look to only add woofer displacement by 1/2, since one will be inverted.

OP
OP
tsb09000

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Good point blue.
I'm not sure when I'd actually start this project, but if I ever get around to it I'm sure I'll have more questions.

What about MA Audio. Anybody used these? MA10QS

MAAudioMA10QS.jpg

I've been out of the audio game for so long it's like I'm starting all over again :nono:

If I do this project and invert one I don't want subs with a small magnet and wimpy basket (if that's what you kids are calling them these days :Big Laugh:)

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha, everyone buys off the magnet size, when in all reality, it's meaningless to a point. But if you do inverted, I could see why you want a cool basket/magnet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n