Anyone recomend a h11 HID kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jlw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ddm tuning

Finaly after waiting since 2-8-11 I talked to ddm tuning and they said they are not selling the raptor kit but have a slim ballast kit in stock for $40 so I changed order and they shipped out today.

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finaly after waiting since 2-8-11 I talked to ddm tuning and they said they are not selling the raptor kit but have a slim ballast kit in stock for $40 so I changed order and they shipped out today.

Bought mine on Ebay for $37.50 for the pair ........ LOVE them.

JBeezy

Reaction score
Well I called the other day to change my kit for my Marauder and asked them about a kit for the Yukon. He said he needed to know which housing I had in our 2008 Yukon LT. How can I find that out or does it matter

94Pro-5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those of you who are ordering from DDM;

are you ordering the hi/low beam kit or just the low beam?

i ordered to hi/low for my mustang and wish i had only ordered the low beam

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spencerhids.com

Get the combo kit, H11s and 5205 foglamp HIDs. Whole kit for $270 shipped and lifetime warranty on everything. Blow a bulb, get a new one, toasted ballast, get a new one. The owner even gives you his personal cellphone # for any issues.

And 100% plug and play, no modifying, splicing, etc. :Handshake:

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have and love DDM's slim ballast kit in my Tahoe (low's only, went with silverstar ultra's for hi's), but I have had nothing but problems with them in smaller cars, presumably because of lower available power to the HID's.

I would suggest that EVERYBODY installing the HID kits from DDM to purchase the harness and bypass the factory wiring. The harness will draw power directly and only use the stock wiring as a signal to turn on/off.

My $0.02.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz