Anyone know where to get these style cell phone mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ratled

Reaction score
I'm trying to find these unknown dash mounts for the cell. The one is Akron for the holder but I can't find the actual mount. Looking for anything close to these.

Thanks
ratled

12ec6a23328d92dbb07ce882303a475e.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 7.51.07 PM.png

Bwaite27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211001-231707_Chrome.jpgFound this. Looks like the same one. They have several styles for different vehicles. Just make sure you find the right one. I'm not sure the link will bring you directly to this one. I had to scroll over a few images to find this one. Hope this helps. Good luck! I didn't realize they even made bolt on mounts like this. I think I'll be getting one for myself as well. Lol

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post some pics of the installed unit from Crutchfield. I like that setup. Previously I had a magnetic mount but I think it hacked up my first phone. Had to warranty it out and I got rid of thr magnetic mount

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Reaction score
Heres your update blue....... It came today and seemed like I got the right one. I went with the Legend in the link above. I went with that one as it bolts to something rather than clips, sticks or wedges to something like all the others - pro clip. There were 2 types but this one was already black and the other was bare metal. This one also has a nice gimble.

I pared it with a Bolt phone holder I had laying around and now I have a rock solid holder. No more being on the trail and watching the phone bounce to the passenger floorboard! I would do this route again in a minute if I had to.

Now I just have to find an equally rock solid way to mount the 10" I pad for the nav system...........

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1134.JPGIMG_1136.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres your update blue....... It came today and seemed like I got the right one. I went with the Legend in the link above. I went with that one as it bolts to something rather than clips, sticks or wedges to something like all the others - pro clip. There were 2 types but this one was already black and the other was bare metal. This one also has a nice gimble.

I pared it with a Bolt phone holder I had laying around and now I have a rock solid holder. No more being on the trail and watching the phone bounce to the passenger floorboard! I would do this route again in a minute if I had to.

Now I just have to find an equally rock solid way to mount the 10" I pad for the nav system...........

View attachment 352216

View attachment 352217View attachment 352218
I had a similar mount in my Silverado but decided to ditch it. I don’t use a mount now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14