Anyone done a MSRP swap because of a Lemon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saved you $2200 plus subscription fees, it’s a win!
Wouldn't be so bad if Open Pilot was supported. But after doing up and down the east coast this summer with a self driving Escalade, it will be missed and 98k vs 100k isn't much of a difference.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had super cruise then I lost it I'd probably be flipping tables lol. What are the new issues? I've got an ultimate rotting at Mid, my first GMC product too. All these posts have me stressing out that it's going to be a lemon!
Since we didn't have super cruise on our '21 we couldn't force them on it, wife had already forced them on done other issues and this was the 2nd ordered vehicle to replace the '21.

'23 issues so far
Turn signal nose disappears
Smoke coming from under the hood around 300 miles
Head Unit randomly reboots while driving
Collision avoidance system unavailable message usually in the mornings
Center console had a cut on the lid at delivery
OnStar App doesn't show any vehicle details (tire pressure, miles, etc...) But commands work

Koala

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just completed and exchange for my 2021 Yukon Denali. Engine lifter failure at 6000k miles, left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. Had to have my vehicle towed 300 miles to my closest dealer. After waiting over a year for a host dealer to handle the exchange, my new 2023 Yukon Denali has been in the service center because the Super Cruise doesn't work. It is either unavailable or it disengages after 5 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14