Anybody regret Katzkin install?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan212

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2017 Tahoe LS, debating on installing the Katzkin leather. Anybody have either a recommendation of a different company to use or regret doing the Katzkin in their vehicle?

Online reviews have only been positive, just looking for more feedback.

Thanks

Ryan

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used them on a 2013 Silverado and was very happy.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I’ve done them on 4 vehicles and swear by them. Get the Tuscany and you’ll never go back!

ATX 14

Reaction score
My wife had them installed on her 2012 Tundra and they have held up very well over the years. I would not have any reservations to get them again.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind telling us what the $$ estimates are? Never had interior redone myself.

OP
OP
R

Ryan212

Reaction score
I have requested 2 quotes for install from local installers, still waiting to hear back. The local Chevrolet dealer does leather install for $1600 through a third party, but I am not sure if they use Katzkin or one of the other companies such as canadaseatskins. I'm seeing the Katzkins on ebay for around $800, and I would do it myself, I've redone the interior of a silverado before and it wasn't too bad of a deal.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think katzkins sold to the public, I'll check out ebay. Was looking to do it myself as well if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu