Another Unicorn Spotted...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a week ago when i was looking up truck prices to compare that 07 Silverado i looked at i found a suburban with factory 4 wheel steering. dont remember the year and im not sure if it was actually factory but it appeared to be factory. typical matching button on the dash to engage 4 wheel steering.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a week ago when i was looking up truck prices to compare that 07 Silverado i looked at i found a suburban with factory 4 wheel steering. dont remember the year and im not sure if it was actually factory but it appeared to be factory. typical matching button on the dash to engage 4 wheel steering.

2004 through 2006 2500 Suburbans had it if memory serves. Maybe GMC too but not sure.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a LOW Mileage 2009 Denali, 2900 miles. Guy wants 30k..... ;-(

Well that one won't have AFM but it could have had other problems or was owned by a snowbird who used it little.

I looked at a Yukon XL that had low miles once. It's hood needed paint and the console was not original to it. No accidents but maybe it sat because of AFM problems or it was a snowbird's car. Who knows. It was over-priced even with the low miles for its condition and was only 2WD to boot.

At 30K, you've still got 70K miles until the 100K severe service maintenance! What's that low mileage worth in the real world?

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there an easy /easier way to search for these rare vehicles? in a few months i will be in the market for an 09 tahoe with the 6.2. so far i have just done autotrader, cars.com etc searches and looked for 332 in vin (vs 330).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons