Another Texan Here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
lol, that was my third one. Im fighting a sinus infection (hell, avoid if you ever can) and Finally had some energy to go out. lol.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

quick question. DId gm put the z71 on the gmt 400 yukons? or did you just add the sticker? either way its still awesome as hell. Im just curious.

I do not think GM did, they were the tiny little badge on the C pillar, but I might be incorrect. The sticker was already on there when I got the truck, I just added my business stickers on the side rear windows. But I am curious also! Lemme know...!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
hmm. On silverados they are big stickers, but I have only known the Tahoe and suburban to get the z71, never seen a z71 yukon. edit- going to GMC you can order a yukon with the z71. IM not sure on 99 back, but atleast on 07 up you can. I guess they dont have the badge on the c piller then.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Z71 option first came out in '88. I believe it was package option on the Silverados but just an RPO code in Tahoes/Yukons/Suburbans. Didn't become a package on its own until the GMT800s came out.

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Thanks Cobra! Thats a sweet looking truck BTW!! We def need to start a Texas chapter and get all of us Texans together and have a bada$$ BBQ or a cookout good 'ol Texas style!!!!

nickl011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
99 Yukon Z71, what size tires do you have on the Yukon, and what have you done lift wise? truck looks good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen