Air-Ride & Traction control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need some help with this issue. My Air-Ride & Traction control service lite comes on when I am trailing my jet ski's and when I was loaded down for vacation. Does not come on under regular driving conditions. When I turn the Suburban off and restart it will reset. I have replaced the pump for the auto-ride. What should I look for next? This is 07 LTZ 6.0 Suburban.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help with this issue. My Air-Ride & Traction control service lite comes on when I am trailing my jet ski's and when I was loaded down for vacation. Does not come on under regular driving conditions. When I turn the Suburban off and restart it will reset. I have replaced the pump for the auto-ride. What should I look for next? This is 07 LTZ 6.0 Suburban.
Did you check the rear shocks for any tears in the rubber bladder/boot? When under load the ride height sensors will engage the pump, if the shocks are leaking that may be why you are getting the error messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518