Air ride question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since buying my 07 Denali last June my compressor would come on (very noisy) every time I started it up, then would come on more and more often over the last few months. Then about 6 weeks ago I stopped hearing it and the rear of the truck looked high. So I brought it into the shop and they hooked up a PC and and tried to get it to come on but they told me its done and that I need a new one. Mind you I had no lights or anything on the DIC. Last week I had the unit replaced, they worked with the extended warranty company and I got an Arnott unit instaled for only my $100 deductible. Pretty good rite? Not really, I still dont hear the pump coming on and it still looks a bit high in the back.

How do I know if the pump is working? And it kept coming on in the past doesnt that mean I have a leak and if so with a new pump shouldnt it be coming on? Or are they so quiet that I dont hear it? Plz help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anas1993