Aggravating day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
So my other Truck a 89 sierra, the master was going, had to pump it up in order to get a good brake. I replaced the master, bench bleed it and the system. Just when i got to the last caliper, Pop RF brake line blew. Great, so off to the auto store for a new Rubber line and brake line to replace the rotted section.
Redo the bleeding. Start it up and Pedal goes to the floor. Great. Bleed several more times, cant get a good pedal. Recheck everything, No leaks. So maybe i got a bad master so i replaced the master cylinder again. This time i installed the Mc onto the booster, Bleed it until couldnt barely move the pedal anymore. Installed the lines and bleed again.
Still i got a soft pedal, grabs near the floor. ive bleed like 4 times all the way around. I dont see any leaks, and the new repair at the Rf is good, no leaks. Is there something im missing?

95slowhoe

Reaction score
sounds like it is still has air in the brake system. You might try gravity bleeding it. Where you make sure the brake reservoir is full and brake open the bleeder screws.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i bought a vaccum brake bleeder. I may just need to adjust the rear drums for a good pedal