Aftermarket radio install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ben1334

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there got a 15 Tahoe LT . Installed a KENWOOD DMX is there anyway I can connect it to my rear screen in the back? And use factory mic and navigation antenna ? Or even use the factory usb drives thanks in advance

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there got a 15 Tahoe LT . Installed a KENWOOD DMX is there anyway I can connect it to my rear screen in the back? And use factory mic and navigation antenna ? Or even use the factory usb drives thanks in advance
a whole lot of "depends" in that question
depends on
specific radio model and if it supports rse or not, adapter used & vehicle options bose, etc, and if it has navigation option or not, a gps antenna adapter "might" work, big maybe you would need to ask kenwood tech support.

OP
OP
B

ben1334

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
a whole lot of "depends" in that question
depends on
specific radio model and if it supports rse or not, adapter used & vehicle options bose, etc, and if it has navigation option or not, a gps antenna adapter "might" work, big maybe you would need to ask kenwood tech support.
Yes it’s a KENWOOD dmx9707s it has a Navi antenna input but I honestly don’t want to rerun another antenna if I could use the one factory from the truck same as the mic

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it’s a KENWOOD dmx9707s it has a Navi antenna input but I honestly don’t want to rerun another antenna if I could use the one factory from the truck same as the mic
you would have to call and ask if it is compatible with the gm gps antenna
gotta love how these radio companies do not put all the specs on the box or in general info
you have to read the manual to see if it supports rse, it has a dvd or sd card slot, etc, etc, even then you have to dig for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout