Adding factory fogs to LS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed factory fog light kit on my Less Stuff (LS) hoe today. Anyone considering doing it should it is very simple and only took 45 min. Kit comes with new headlight switch , harness for the lights and the 2 lights. All you do is pop out the headlight switch and replace it with new one. Pop up the fuse box under the hood push the wire into proper cavity in the proper connector. Run the harness to ground point and to the light holes. Pop out the blanks in the fog holes, plug in the lights and push in the fogs. The kit comes with instructions with pictures. When you done install look like it cam from the factory with them. The part # was 191652 and cost just under $200

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know! I'm thinking about getting a LS and adding the console and fog lights because the LTs are alot more expensive. Got any pictures of your fogs?

Last edited:

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are pretty easy.

Have you ever done any on the Silverado's that don't come with fog lights. Now that is some BS. I did some for a officer that let me off a ticket. I would have rather got the ticket after all the work for those fog lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk

Latest posts