ACDelco Professional 9748RR Spark Plug Wire Set - work for 5.3 Flex? 2008 LT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbergs13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is the ACDelco Professional 9748RR Spark Plug Wire Set compatible with a 2008 Tahoe LT 5.3 Flex? Amazon says No but the reviews/comments seem to show people have had success with those wires. Any feedback would be most helpful. If yes, Are these good? Anything better? Thank you!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the ACDelco Professional 9748RR Spark Plug Wire Set compatible with a 2008 Tahoe LT 5.3 Flex? Amazon says No but the reviews/comments seem to show people have had success with those wires. Any feedback would be most helpful. If yes, Are these good? Anything better? Thank you!

Yup. Will fit perfectly.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I see the dilemma, the $40 difference of the cost instead of Genuine GM wires. I would always make the choice for the Genuine GM wires at RA but as @Geotrash said, the less expensive wires will work. When you start depending on Amazon to tell you what will fit, you lose the race.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see the dilemma, the $40 difference of the cost instead of Genuine GM wires. I would always make the choice for the Genuine GM wires at RA but as @Geotrash said, the less expensive wires will work. When you start depending on Amazon to tell you what will fit, you lose the race.
From what I can tell, the wires linked by the OP are genuine ACDelco wires being sold by the ACDelco store. As such, they should be genuine GM. Am I missing something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak