ABS pump doesnt stop running...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jutte73

Reaction score
i was leaving work yesterday here in ohio with all the ice and crap we got and of course spun the tires a few times.. then i noticed my ABS light, lets just say driving home on ice with no ABS brings back memories of my 86 regal days lol. anyway got home shut the truck off got out and heard something still running. popped the hood noise got louder. so i figured start pulling fuses till it stops. with the ABS light on i figured i would start there, pulled the 60amp abs fuse and the noise stopped.. put it back in and the pump starting running again... i am hoping this is purley related to the ice and crap we are getting but figured i would share on here see if anyone has had this or heard of this before...

thanks!

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate to say it man but its not gonna be a cheap fix..... the electronic brake control module or EBCM has a stuck relay which is causing the pump motor to constantly run... its a fairly common problem.. im goin thru the same crap.. heres a link stating what a couple of people have done....http://www.automotivehelper.com/topic411638.htm

Now for me im plannin on goin with the module master option... hope this helps u out man... oklahoma city got slammed with that blizzard and i could have used the traction control but hell just like u said.. Old times.. lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n