A/C light Flashes 3 times. No cold air.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrschultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2010 Tahoe LTZ. Had the the A/C charged. Cold air for about a month or so, and the A/C light is back to flashing 3 times and no cold air. Removed cap off A/C line and it still has pressure. Changed the ambient sensor. What else could be my issue? Driving me nuts

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 Tahoe LTZ. Had the the A/C charged. Cold air for about a month or so, and the A/C light is back to flashing 3 times and no cold air. Removed cap off A/C line and it still has pressure. Changed the ambient sensor. What else could be my issue? Driving me nuts
You need to get a Tech-2 on this to pull the internal trouble codes. Check the Tech-2 owner's map to see if someone lives nearby. I'm in Florida.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats a Tech-2?
If you do any wrenching work on your own vehicles, that as @swathdiver recommended, purchase a Tech 2 (~$350). It will most likely pay for itself the first time that you use it to diagnose an issue. I have saved literally thousands of dollars working with my Tech 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20