A bunch of Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I photoshopped what I would do with that center piece... just to break up the white

Keep in mind this is a crappy photochop (And those lines are a little off just because of the perspective)

Attachments

• Tahoe-25.jpg
    Tahoe-25.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 38

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
austin- truck looks sick!!!! Maybe paint the silver trim black, that is a pretty good idea. I just didn't want it to be to much white, that is why we said keep the silver trim. anyhow, looks good man!!!!

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jeremy, what can i say my guy does good work :).

Alright when i get home i am gonna photoshop it to be all white. I think that i am going to do it as i feel that it just breaks up the whole lines of it too much. Well i guess that we will see wont we.

Modded - Thanks man, i cant wait to see it with the drop also. I think it will just bring the whole look of the car together.

mtbennett24 - I will let you know how the install goes on everything. I know that it fits because i confirmed it with my car audio guy AND there are some guys on the board that have done it.

EDIT added Picture

Attachments

• 103_1148[1].jpg
    103_1148[1].jpg
    55 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flowmaster Super 44 with a resonator delete to a rolled chrome tip.

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright i just did the photoshopping and i gotta say all white looks amazing

Attachments

• Tahoe-25.jpg
    Tahoe-25.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 22

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright i just did the photoshopping and i gotta say all white looks amazing

The only issue is the lines throw off the "classy" white look I think you are aiming for. I liked my chop with the black but to each their own :cheers:

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
super clean man. maybe my favorite from the site. good job. ever think of white bezels on the wheels? i think giovanna makes them

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Austin give me a call, I will paint it for you, I'll pick up the tab for those extra pieces if you want it done.

We also are doing powdercoating now, did a black exhasut and tip if interested.

Jeremy
Absolut Motorcars

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Macky - Wow thanks man i really appreciate that, ill be sure to keep this updated as i do it.

wow this is the kind of stuff that i am talking about, thanks for offering jeremy i really appreciate it, I just gotta bring the car in. Dude i think that the black exhaust tip would look dope can you shoot me some prices.

Thank you,
Austin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts