99 Tahoe 2dr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4601319973.html

For sale is my 99 Chevy Tahoe 2 door 4x4. This has the floor shift transfer case which is more reliable then the electronic push button option.(4WD doesnt work. Not sure why never had looked at.) It has 200K miles (I drive 50 miles daily so this will increase) and the engine and transmission was replaced at 165K (have the paperwork for both). This is my daily driver so miles may go up as the days pass. Has working heat and cold A/C. I have a clean title and this has never been in any accidents. The outside body is in almost perfect shape and the paint is not faded in any way. It has a flowmaster exhaust but still has the cat and sensors needed to pass emissions. I just had the emissions completed with no issues. This truck was government owned its entire life before I had it so it has been extremely well taken care of. Since I have owned it I have replaced / upgraded the fuel injection system to be more efficient. I have also added full kicker audio (no subs) and more. Call or text 48O - 3O6 - 2I89 please leave a message if I do not answer.

New parts list
- Engine
- Transmission
- Fuel injection
- Fuel pump
- Radiator
- Battery
- Speakers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member