93 yukon code 22, 67, & 69

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kool rider28

Reaction score
in stalled a jumper and i got codes 22, 67, & 69. what should i do?
truck is talking a long time to shift from 1-2 and 2-3(high rpms) when it shift to 4 it feels like its going straight to OD(skipping 4th). if i press the pedal to the floor as im crusing it doesnt down shift on its own i have to manually do it

thx in advance

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22 is the one you need to worry about now, it's a TPS code. I would look at the wiring at the unit and if good, swap the TPS. If the wiringis flaky fix it, clear the codes and see if it comes back.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Actually all three may need to be addressed. 67 and 69 have to do with the torque converter clutch solenoid. And specifically 69 can only be set when codes 21, 22 and 28 are not set. So they are not happening at the same time but they do co-mingle a bit. 69 means the TCC solenoid is stuck on. To verify this mechanically, stop the vehichle and hold the brakes on and shift to D2. If the engine stall you will need to replace that solenoid if you can not prove the ECM is deliberately keeping it energized. If not either ther solenoid is actually stuck on or there are some electric gremlins going on.

OP
OP
K

Kool rider28

Reaction score
Ok I replace tps. No noticable change. I put the trans in d2 and pressed the brakes and it didn't die. So I guessing the ecm needs to be changed? Behind the glove box right?