6" lift questions:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
I am looking into a 6" lift and have been shopping around for the best deals. Amazon seems to have some good prices, I came across this Fabtech 6" kit, however I am unsure whether or not this is the whole lift kit for front and rear. After looking at Fabtech's website I am left confused because it seems as though they sell separate kits from the front and rear. Can anyone clarify whether the kit in the link posted is a full 6" front and rear suspension lift kit, or if it only covers the front or rear?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_t=301&pf_rd_p=480051571&pf_rd_i=TRMA-C2107

I am looking to do 6" front and back as cheap as I can. Which brands are the cheapest without being ghetto? I will not be doing any heavy off-roading so I do not need anything special. Also, does anyone know if the Z71 shocks are just standard or load leveling?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Fabtech is a knuckle kit that will increase track width, I prefer a kit that drops all the arms. Your truck 4wd? What's your budget?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Not for a good kit, then factor in a dual cardon front driveshaft and you're gonna drop dime. Stack your loot and do it right the first time :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grooter8824

Latest posts