6.2L tune??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kctyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 6.2 AWD Denali. Any of you guys have one tuned? Wanting some more HP and MPGs.

Last edited by a moderator:

bizrjr

Reaction score
You'll find many using black bear performance with great reviews. Personally, I'm taking mine to a reputable GM tuner in Delaware with an AWD dyno and getting a custom 93 tune/cold air kit. I'll be sure to post results.

OP
OP
kctyler

kctyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im with you. I would like to have it done on a dyno as well. I have read lots of good things about BB as well.

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Diablo because i wanted something in my hand to change settings if need be. Iv done lots of datta logging and she is as good as I can get her now but i do plan on getting a custom diablo tune.

OP
OP
kctyler

kctyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.2 ≠ MPGs.

BlackBear tune will wake up sleepy OE throttle TM and shifting calibrations.

Avoid handheld 'tuners' and step up to the real deal.

$.02
I had an Edge Evolution in my 07 5.3 Tahoe...it did the trick, but I want more...

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just traded my hoe in for an awd denali 6.2 and will be getting a BB tune when tax money comes in and I can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine tuned by a shop here in Los Angeles. Its a night and day difference for sure. However don't expect better fuel mileage.

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throttle tip in, acceleration, transmission shifts are firm and are fast. That's my experience at least.