4 inch Rancho lift needs new UCA...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
I have a 4 inch Rancho lift kit, and need to replace the upper control arms. RS7000 shocks and struts with 35x12.5x17 tires

1. I would like to increase the wheel travel if possible. I see some control arms can help this out.
2. I would like to get things front and rear more level.
3. I prefer poly bushings over rubber and better ball joints more flexible.
4. I have a little over 1 inch droop (sag) in the front suspension now.
5. I am not running any sway bars and I think I need to stiffen the springs up a little or increase compression dampening. Too bad the suspension on this is not like a motorcycle I could fine tune it myself.

Any suggestions?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry been busy with a new boat purchase so haven’t been on here daily in the past month.

As far as the travel range you will need a 4wd Prerunner or race kit from Baja kits. Expensive but complete new front end. 9” travel stock.

11.5” travel
https://www.bajakits.com/i-26380441...prerunner-kit-steel.html?ref=category:1339925

16” of travel
https://www.bajakits.com/i-26499143...ong-travel-race-kit.html?ref=category:1339924

If you don’t want to spend that money for a front end travel kit but accomplish your 3 other areas then you need King coil overs. Baja kits can get you the right shocks you need for your height. If you don’t have upper arms yet then get them. That will give you a little more down travel.

OP
OP
Tozan

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
I like that 11.5 inch kit. but the price is a little more than I was hoping for.

What arms are you recommending? I am going to replace all 4 plus tie rods. I was hoping to not break the bank.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts