4 door fender flares???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do they got them for the 99 tahoe? i know the ones off the burbans and the pick up trucks wont work because that back door is too close do they make them for the 4 doors?

nine5yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check my sig, these are made by Xenon for tahoe/yukon 4dr and you just missed gettin them cheeeeap. sold them on ebay two mos ago...

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nine 5 can u send me bigger pics because mine will be getting painted also (the truck is going chameleon) and im running adapters on the 28s and dont like the way they poke out so im figuring fender flares mite look good if painted on it

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

for 300$ and up im saying forget the flares.... if someone got a set of used or a set laying around let me know but i dont think the poking of my rims is gonna bother me enough to spend 300$ on flares lol

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok thanks ya i like the way they look but not diggin the prices, thought they would be around 175/200$ not 400/500$ lol

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok thanks ya i like the way they look but not diggin the prices, thought they would be around 175/200$ not 400/500$ lol

ya i've been wanting some flares too and agree the price for those is wayy to much lol

the 99-00 z71 obs tahoes came with flares from the factory. could go to the junk yard and see if they have any that you could take.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mite go to the junk yard and find some off a 4 door and just modify them to work on the 4 door

but is that tahoe a 4 door???

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

oh and ya im not doing my shit that ghetto as the guy did above haha, i just looked at those pics, im painting my truck chameleon so really would like something not too rigged up, need something thats going to look good even when the doors open because my truck will be entering alot of shows this summer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darryl251