3RD row?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis Q

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lexington Park area (Saint Iningoes), Maryland
I just recently bought my 99 Yukon and I have noticed that there are reading/map lights in the back. The only thing that makes sense to me is a third row. I don't remember ever seeing any third rows in Yukons/Tahoes until 2000 and up. Or was there a third row in some of them???

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Really, any pics? Better yet, anybody have/or seen buckets used for the second row?

I had a blue 99 2500 that had captains in the second row. Let me see if I have some pics. It was custom when I bought it. so I dont know if thats stock or not. It had a cooler in the console and a TV VCR set up as well in the console. It was purty sweet. The captains in the second were exact copys of the first row. Also they were low and kinda uncomfortable for a tall guy like my self. row

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Really, any pics? Better yet, anybody have/or seen buckets used for the second row?
We had a 99 Burban that had them. It was a Southern Comfort Conversion truck that had them in it when we bought it new. That Truck is long gone so i am sorry i dont have any pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157