3rd row option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@blueflamed03 - I'm looking to buy some 3rd row tie-downs if you are interested in selling.

sure. just got my carpet 'samples' from Stockinteriors.com and it doesnt match OEM carpet very well. So possibly just having it done locally by upholstery shop. So as soon as I get them out, new carpet in, they are yours if you havent done it already.
:Handshake:

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the video and site. They are around the corner from where I live and will be replacing my drivers seat leather if time permits.

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I found the brackets online (new and used ones) the range from $80 to $130
I found 2nd row buckets but those are expensive also the 3rd row seats are on ebay and craigslist for about $300. to $700 big range but some people are crazy hahaha

The only thing I have found with my search is trying to match the interior I have, it seems gray leather seats have different shades and they could look like the tan ones if the pictures are not good.

I will probably start my 3rd row as soon as I find the seats at a reasonable price.
Brackets are everywhere

deano553

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello there , i seen your post about the 3 rd seat brackets
do you still have them and if so can i buy them from you i live in oklahoma too

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello there , i seen your post about the 3 rd seat brackets
do you still have them and if so can i buy them from you i live in oklahoma too

I havent done the new carpet just yet, when i do, I will post them up. where in Oklahoma?

daxstr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds good, thanks! I'm in NW OKC myself so could be an easy deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais

Latest posts