305/55/20 Tire and Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blarose777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just had 285/60/20 Duratracs installed a few days ago (pics coming soon, I promise). I'm leveled and haven't experienced any rubbing yet, but is super tight, and I'm sure I'll get a rub with the right combination of an uneven road and a tight turn. If you are comfortable trimming your fender liners than I'd guess you could squeeze in the 295s

Do you have pics of your 285/60/20?
Would like to know if ran into any rubbing through time? and about how much of a gap is left.

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have pics of your 285/60/20?
Would like to know if ran into any rubbing through time? and about how much of a gap is left.

This thread I started has some pics: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/got-some-new-shoes.97748/ (check both pages for all the pics)

I've had ZERO rubbing since I put these on. Very happy with them. Not sure exactly how much gap is left, but with the wheels turned there's not much. I can try to get some actual measurements tomorrow.

Dominick Padilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did a 2" level in the front with 285/55/20 BFG KO2's and 20x9 Method NV. I could've went a little bigger on the tire as there's lots of room. I'll go bigger after these need replacing.

View attachment 86633
Hey how’s it going just found this thread and love this setup! Currently trying to go for the same thing! With this wheel and tire setup and 2 inch lift in the front you have no rubbing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157