3.5 RC lift on 2011 Suburban????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livinglife007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to lift my 2011 Suburban using the 3.5 RC with new uppers along with
Kanati Trail Hog LT275/60R20. I'm thinking of using the stock wheels which I believe is a pos 31 or 32 offset can't remember. Will running the stock wheels create a problem, or should I get a wheel with a pos 18 offset.
Really don't want wheels and tires to hang out much from the fender and would like to no have to cut anything if possible.

trailhog_white_top.jpg

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should be moved to the section covering your year model, you will get better response.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
If that’s the lift I think it is, I looked at it too. Decided against it because the diff only dropped a little bit and the CV’s end up stretched down. Which is great for clearance but not so good for ride quality and axle durability.

The original wheels are +31. I believe in the downloadable installation instructions there’s some recommendations on backspace and wheel/ tire sizes.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do a new post in correct section. Moderator will be able to move or delete it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17