2nd row seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjcr125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello
I have a 2016 Tahoe with black leather 2nd row bench in good condition, looking to swap or buy captains seats.
Im located in San Diego
Thanks

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure your best bet would your local Craigslist/OfferUp/5miles etc., or FB Marketplace.

Haven't had a need for a swap in any of ours since we've always had buckets, but I guess the mounting are the same and already there...?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have a 2016 Tahoe with black leather 2nd row bench in good condition, looking to swap or buy captains seats.
Im located in San Diego
Thanks
Welcome. You will need to make sure you get seats from a vehicle with the same wheel base. Suburban seats will not fit in a Tahoe or vice-versa.

OP
OP
S

sjcr125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!
From what I understand I can swap with another Tahoe using all of there mounting hardware

OP
OP
S

sjcr125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just want to confirm 100 percent captains seats from a 2015 suburban can not be swapped with my bench seat correct?

Ronnie84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a tan seat 2015 Yukon with captains seats. Looking to swap to a bench seat. Anyone interested? I’m in the Atlanta area.

Mattykid8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a tan seat 2015 Yukon with captains seats. Looking to swap to a bench seat. Anyone interested? I’m in the Atlanta area.
Hey do you know the exact color of your chairs? I am looking to swap a shale bench for captains

eshahak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have seen some videos on this. My brother in law is looking to trade for bucket seats in a 2015 suburban. He has black heated bench seat 2nd row and is looking for black buckets 2nd row seats to trade. Located in socal, let me know what you have.

Ronnie84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey do you know the exact color of your chairs? I am looking to swap a shale bench for captains
Only interiors on my model is black or tan (I guess shale). Never modified.
My captain seats have heated seats if that matters to you.