2nd row buckets to bench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just swapped my 60/40 for buckets, does anyone knows where i can find the plastic trim pieces and the cover thats behind the seat with the spring that covers the gap on the bottom back of the seat. i looked on gm parts direct and couldn't find anything but i dont have any part #s . thanks for any help

KRVXLer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
currently have 2nd row bench (tan leather). I would like to find 2nd row captains chairs (same tan leather) for 04' Yukon.

Phoenix AZ

Hey JL.

Did you ever find the 2nd row captains chairs? I've just purchased a 2004 Yukon XL with the tan 2nd row captains chairs and would like to trade for the bench. Would like to find someone a little closer, but I could take a trip out to Phoenix if needed.

Thanks.

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to kill this old thread but i have dark gray cloth bench that i want to trade for buckets, currently in connecticut

Eternum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for 2nd row bench

I am looking to replace my 2nd row grey leather buckets with a bench.

Willing to trade or buy the bench if anyone is interested. I am in eastern iowa area.

eric4947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am also looking to trade my darker grey leather 2nd row bench or buy a set of bucket seats for my 2005 tahoe Z71. I am in the OKC area and an willing to do some traveling if need be!

eric4947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think there is... I have seen some that are a lighter grey... there maybe a diffrent name for the color, but it looks like a light grey to me. If you look at the new thread i just posted it has a picture of the color I am talking about.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just swapped my 60/40 for buckets, does anyone knows where i can find the plastic trim pieces and the cover thats behind the seat with the spring that covers the gap on the bottom back of the seat. i looked on gm parts direct and couldn't find anything but i dont have any part #s . thanks for any help

I have a set of the carpeted gap covers (the spring flaps) in Tan, you didn't state what color you need.

blkoverred421

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
trade tan leatherbench for buckets

I know this thread is old but if anyone is near chicago and has a pair of leather buckets that will fit a 2001 tahoe let me know. I have a tan leather bench out of the same. If you have a set and dont want to trade let me know what your price is. Looking for a set in good condition. 815.790.7681