2nd row bench problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arejayeye

Reaction score
I flipped my my 2nd row seats up for the first time the other day. When i locked the seat back down, I flipped up the "shorter" seat and it locked back in place. When I flipped the "longer" section, the bottom locked but the backrest will not lock back. Anyone ever encountered this?

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
Yep. Mine sticks, so I have to manually push the lever down to get it to lock back... and mine also only does this on the driver side.

Bogart

Reaction score
My 2nd row large seat keeps falling down while I am driving. I have slammed the seat back and pushed the handle down but it still falls down after a few days.

OP
OP
arejayeye

arejayeye

Reaction score
Didnt realize this was so common. I was able to get it to lock back by holding the handle down. It still doesnt seem right but at least it did lock back. Thanks

LaxinFish29

Reaction score
I have one third row that acts up this way...just play with it til its ready to work. :gr_grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny